The AEA Reconditioned Service for an Automatic Transmission includes
- A complete disassembly of your transmission
- A thorough cleaning and inspecting of your transmission’s internal and external components by certified technicians.
From experience, AEA technicians know which parts always need to be replaced – generally those made from soft materials such as rubber or cork – and we’ll replace them with new, reconditioned, or rebuilt components.
- All gaskets and seals
- Front and rear seal support or axle support bushings
- Your transmission will be refilled with the appropriate new transmission fluid
- All friction clutches
- Your technician will rebuild your transmission to AEA quality standards to get you back on the road as quickly as possible
American European Auto can service any make and model.
We specialize though in BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volvo and Saab